I was flying my levitation delta today and found a little bushy snag about 150 feet into my 500ft #200
dacron line. Buying a replacement line here in South Korea isn't an option unless I make a trip up to Seoul or ship it here. I'm leaving in just a few weeks and would rather avoid the shipping costs.Photo of the damage here.
How do you decide when you no longer trust your kite line? Would I be better off cutting it, and using a joining knot to put it back together?