Clipboard feature

edited February 2006 in General
I created a clip board in my Accounts section. When I tried to use it the following was pasted in the comments area;

The page could not be displayed

body { background: #ffffff; padding: 20px; }
body, div, h1, h2, h3, h4, p { font-family: Trebuchet MS, tahoma, arial, verdana; color: #000; line-height: 160%; }
h1 { font-size: 22px; }
h2 { color: #c00; font-size: 14px; margin-bottom: 10px; }
h3, h4, p, .Foot { font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; }
p { padding-top: 20px; }
code { display: block; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; background: #f5f5f5; font-family:'courier new',courier,serif; }
a, a:link, a:visited { color: #36f; background: #ffc; text-decoration: none; }
a:hover { color: #36F; background: #ffa; text-decoration: none; }
.Foot { padding-top: 20px; }
.Sql { font-size: 11px; padding: 8px; background: #f0f0f0; margin-bottom: 6px; }

A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred
Technical information (for support personel):
Error Message: The "ClippingManager" class referenced by "ClippingManager" does not appear to exist.
Affected Elements: ObjectFactory.NewObject();
For additional support documentation, visit the Lussumo Documentation website at: lussumo.com/support

Comments

• Cris -

Would a category about the forums functionality be in order? I'm sure the comments will eventually die down, but it might be good to get them all herded up in their own pin away from the main herd
  • Regarding the clipboard, I found a fix here

http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/896/2/a-few-themingstyling-questions/

and implemented it. Should work now.
  • OK you guys, what's the clipboard for in this context? what does it do? Why would you want it?

I've read the suggested fix and know no more than I did at the top of the page.
  • The clipboard allows you to create and save text or html elements that you may use frequently, thus allowing you to save a few key strokes. For example the following:

www.kaper.us

This is in my clipboard named "signature" it is actually a line of HTML that has an anchor tag with my web URL. You are allowed to create multiple clipboard entries, each of which you access from a drop down menu that appears above the Enter your comments box once you have something in your clipboard.