Kite bag in the UK, Aldi

edited August 2012 in KAP Gear Sources
Just popped into an Aldi here in the UK, they have their fishing gear in stock this week, 1st week in August. I picked up one of the fishing rod holdall bags for around

Comments

• While I nwas there I pick up a fishing bag for my rig and bits.
  • Strange serendipity, I just came from a concertina forum where a member suggested using their tackle bag for carrying your instrument in. I've been using one for a couple of years for that purpose. Came to this forum to find the rod bag recommendation. I have been using one of these too for my kites and carp pole for a while now. I must be some sort of serendipitous trend- setter who happens to have two niche interests that favour the use of Aldi fishing bags.
    Simon
  • I was there yesterday too!
    You may have noticed that their carp pole is 1m shorter than it used to be.

I bought the field boots ;o)
  • I got a pair of the boots as well, will come in handy while walking around frozen fields this winter. I had not noticed the carp poles John.
  • Whilst your busy trying on the field boots and testing the poles for length make sure you don't overstay in the carpark. LLidl charge