Captive 1/4" D Ring Tripod / 4mm Hex Head / 15mm QR Plate / Camera Screw

SueSue
edited November 2013 in KAP Gear Sources
I've just seen this on eBay.co.uk
Captive 1/4" D Ring Tripod / 4mm Hex Head / 15mm QR Plate / Camera Screw
It has a folding ring to attach your 'safety belt' to so you don't lose it. It's £4.99 with free postage....limited quantity left.

Brand New
1/4 inch Thread
Captive Quick Release
D Ring Screw

Ideal for Manfrotto / Arca Swiss / Gitzo etc

This quality robust captive screw allows the fitment of different styles of plates to fit directly into the
base of your camera equipment via the 1/4" screw

Can be used with tripods, monopods, telescopes, ball heads, lens collars, lens plates etc

1/4" metal male thread with 4mm Hex (Allen socket) & hinged "D" Ring
Shaft is 15mm in length, including the thread
Total length including base is 18.5mm
Head is 14.8mm in diameter (not inc D-ring)
Head is 20mm in diameter at its widest point (inc D-ring)
Made from highest quality stainless steel

Postage Information

About CameraGearUK

We're located in Norwich, within the UK and so is all of the stock that we list on eBay, your items will be shipped from the UK.

Customer satisfaction is very important to us, we offer a 7 Day money back guarantee. All we ask is that the item is sent back in its original condition and in the original packaging (or similar protective packaging).

In the unlikely event that an item is defective or not as described we will refund reasonable postage costs of returning the item to us, otherwise it will be the buyers responsible for the cost of the return.

Proof of postage should be requested before sending any item back to us

Happy bidding

Fly High

Sue

Comments

• You can make a close approximation to this by taking a 1/4" wing nut and filing off the threads near the wings. I've employed this on all my rigs. Maybe not as pretty.
  • It's not worth the work when these things are so cheap!

Fly High
    Sue
  • They arrived quite quickly but I've yet to use them

FHly High

Sue