Battery charger for 1-2-3 or 4 batteries

SueSue
edited May 2014 in KAP Gear Sources
A friend recently bought me a battery charger which will charge 1-2-3 or 4 batteries. It will also charge alkaline batteries up,to 10 times
I find it very useful for when I have used 3 batteries in my GentLED and for the little camera I use for the video downlink. (Which went faulty after Easter ) :-((

I had 3 alkaline batteries in it for the photo. The levels gradually fill up at their own rate and it turns off when they are all fully charged.

Lloytron battery charger}

Lloytron battery charger}

Fly High

Sue

Comments

• Sue, what type of batteries are you charging? If any of your devices use AAA or AA, I love my Sanyo Eneloop batteries with the 30 minute Pearstone chargers. Sure the 30 minute chargers beat up the batteries but we use them in our flash for portraits and get 2 seasons out of them. Really working them every day for 3 months at a time.
  • I have some eneloop batteries too. I bought this charger because it will charge the three used in more than one of my triggering or mini cameras. I have enough so I don't need a quick charge and the GentLED lasts a long time anyway.
    I'm sure that some KAPers will appreciate your info

Fly High

Sue